Distance Learning & Webinar Recordings
Distance Learning trainings are provided for Addiction Professionals, Social Workers, Probation Officers, Recovery Coaches and other service providers who are interested in improving their skills & knowledge. Distance Learning trainings are not LIVE and therefore, are not accepted as FACE to FACE. You will receive credit only for Distance Learning CEUs
Once purchased, you will receive a PayPal receipt immediately. Please follow the following steps:
1. Provide an email AND a contact phone number for follow-up.
2. You will receive the materials via email and a phone call to make sure you have received your materials (just in case emails are returned or blocked).
3. Reply to Email acknowledging completion of materials
4. You will receive Post Test; complete and return Post test
5. Once we receive your Post test, we will email your Distance Learning Certificate
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT MARIJUANA?
Michigan (MCBAP) 2.5 HRS.
Course Description: This is a 2.5 hr. training providing an overview regarding the onset of drug abuse, with use of the Disease Concept/Addiction Model, identifying the progression and cycle of addiction – answering the question: “Why do people use drugs in the first place. Participants will gain insight into environmental predisposed addiction factors with use of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. This training will also enhance the participant’s understanding of the impact of marijuana use, misuse, abuse, dependence as well as the physical effects of marijuana on the body and the brain. Participants will be equipped with information to address adolescents especially when they strike out to defend their marijuana use - ultimately answering the question commonly asked: “WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT MARIJUANA”.
Standard Course Fee $30